Tuesday, July 21, 1992

The Rush Limbaugh Song


(to the tune of Stevie Nicks' "On the Edge of Seventeen")

Just like a right-wing thug …
Slings his shit
The shit he’s slinging
Rush, baby, Rush, baby, Rush
Just like a right-wing thug …
Slings his shit
The shit he’s slinging
Rush, baby, Rush baby, Rush



Heard his voice today
Yeah, I heard it all around me
Then I saw his face
On the TV screen
Like an ugly demon baby
Chomping on a fat cigar
While all his dittoheads
Nodded in agreement


Chorus


All that shit Rush said
It was hauntingly...
Familiar
Like a voice from Der Sturmer
And the fist of Dean Wormer
Preaching to the choir
His man mammeries

Like jiggling pancake batter

Chorus


Tuned in today... maybe will again...
Tomorrow
Come to think of it … liberals really
Suck
Burning flags and
Marrying fags
Aborting fetuses and
Taxing guys like Rush!

Guess I’ll vote Republican – and get a big fat tush!

I’m a dittohead! Now my brain
Has turned to mush!
I just love that shit he’s slinging …
Rush, baby, Rush, baby, Rush!

1 comment: