Sunday, August 31, 2014

Text along the Watchtower

Joker: There must be some kind of way out of here.
Thief: WTF?
Joker: There’s too much confusion. I can’t get no relief.
Thief: Can’t get any. LOL. Xplain?
Joker: Businessmen they drink my wine. Plowmen dig my earth.
Thief: U have earth?
Joker: None of them along the line know what any of it is worth.
Thief: No reason 2 get excited.
Joker: Not excited!
Thief: There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke. But
Joker: Not u?
Thief: No. You and I we've been through that.
Joker: Thru what?
Thief: Life joke. On you. Haha.
Joker: Life is a joke or I’d be out job.
Thief: With you, not at you.
Joker: OK. Freaking watchtower scares me. Not cruel joke?
Thief: Not our fate.
Joker: Nice. Some kinda way out here still seems like good idea.
Thief: Bullshit.
Joker: Bull????
Thief: Takes one to know. Let us not talk falsely now.
Joker: Let’s not. Y not?
Thief: The hour's getting late.
Joker: Yeah. That makes me feel better. What’s up all these women & maid servants?

No comments:

Post a Comment