Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Ebola

(to the tune of "Lola" by Ray Davies)


I met her at the Center for Disease Control
In a Haz-Mat suit, well bless my soul
She had Ebola
E-B-O-L-A, Ebola
She got in the shower, I got the Betadine
“Are you contaminated?” “No, I feel just fine.”
“I don’t have Ebola. E-B-O-L-A. Ebola.”
But she did now.

Well she’d left Liberia a week before
Purely symptom-free and ready to roar
The virus inside slept in incubation
And she said hey boy, here’s a new sensation

Well we drank champagne and danced all night
Under the disinfectant light
Then a pustule burst upon her knee

Well I'm not the world's most hypochondriac man
But I seen “The Stand,” and it scared me man
Like that Ebola
E-B-O-L-A Ebola
La, la, la Ebola


Germs will be germs and those are the terms
 



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment