Friday, January 24, 2020

Bathroom Bolsheviks



































“Bathroom Bolsheviks”
(to the tune of Sweet's “Ballroom Blitz”)


Boss’ towels and toilet paper
Man it’s really just a scraper
Starting to make me see so Red
Don’t wanna hurt my mommy, but I think I am a commie
I’m everything J. Edgar Hoover dreads
So I showed up on the docks at eff-it-all o’clock
Probably wind up dead
And the Trotskyite baby, she don’t mean maybe
Cause she thinks her dialectic’s pure
Oh yeah! It was historic
I don’t mean caloric
Everybody was Wobbly
And I don’t mean prob’ly
Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah
And the Red in the back said flush the ruling class
And we turned into Bathroom Bolsheviks
And the girl with the t-p said our boss is so cheapy
Let’s turn into Bathroom Bolsheviks
Bathroom Bolsheviks, Bathroom Bolsheviks, Bathroom Bolsheviks, Bathroom Bolsheviks

No comments:

Post a Comment