Monday, November 16, 1998

Thank U parody

(parody of "Thank U" by Alanis Morissette)

how bout getting off these antipsychotics
how bout not trying to eat my own head
how bout them invisible bongo slapping Beats
how bout saying fuck it and staying in bed

thank you Pineal Gland
thank you Rocky Horror
thank you existential ennui
thank you Holy Grail
thank you U.S. Mail
thank you Jonathan Livingston Shween

How bout lyrics that aren't pure gibberish
How bout me getting as fat as Dinah Shore
How bout how good it feels to groin kick Pauly Shore
How bout grieving that I'm just a bore

thank you Mindia
thank you Morkia
thank you ramalamadingdong
thank you Claritan
thank you Serutan
thank you Republic of Chad

the moment I let go of it was the moment
The cup fell on the floor and broke
the moment I jumped off of the table
was the moment I broke my nose

how bout more sado and less maso
how bout catching my hair in the door
how bout returning that library book
how bout not equating death with shopping

thank you South of the Border
thank you Providence, Rhode Island
thank you beingness
thank you somethingness
thank you clean public toilets
thank you thank you Soylent Green

No comments:

Post a Comment