Thursday, May 14, 2015

Piqqaquikkaquakkaquokkaquk

OK, kids. This is a real dream. I had it long ago when I actually remembered my dreams. But no bullcrap. Honest.

I was sitting in the doctor's office. The doctor came up to me with a worried look on his face ...

ME: What's wrong, doc?
DOC: You have a very serious condition.
ME: I do? What?
DOC: An aphasic congealment of the lymph nodes, I'm afraid.
ME: Holy crap! I'm a goner!
DOC: No. Not necessarily.
ME: You mean there's hope?
DOC: Yes. Slim. Very slim. But the hope is there.
ME: What?? Tell me, doc! What???
DOC: A compound, you see. Rare. Exceedingly rare. But it can cure you.
ME: Well ... what is it? Tell me!
DOC: I was getting to that! Well. You see ... There is a tribe in the Amazonian delta. For their blow darts, they extract an emulsified resin from underneath the wings of a rare species of duck found only in that region. That is your only chance of survival.
ME: You mean??
DOC: Yes. Piqqaquikkaquakkaquokkaquk.

No comments:

Post a Comment