Saturday, February 10, 2018

President Trump: Insult Comic

Look at these Democrats, wow. Sitting on their hands. It’s like Mt. Rushmore out there. Is it something I said? Seriously. What’s up with that? Hey people, stop me if you've heard this one: “The Democrats are treasonous.” Hey, I didn't say that, someone else did. Just passing it on, passing it on. But it’s an interesting question, huh? Look at these nimrods! Can you call that treason? I mean, yeah, I guess. Why not? Does that look like patriotism to you? These cats and kittens don’t love me … that’s the vibe I’m getting here, people. If looks could kill … BLAM! I’d be a JFK lookalike. We’re talking “Scanners.” Wow. So why the disrespect? Is it the hair? My wife? My policies? You tell me. I’m the President, right? The President of what? 3-M? The Glee Club? No. The country, that’s what. This country. Our country. Hate me, hate my country. Love me, love my country. That’s logic, OK? So, you know, they certainly don’t seem to love our country very much. Is that treason or what? “None dare call it treason.” Well, somebody did. Whoa, relax people! I’m not saying they should all be taken out and shot. Somebody said that. Not me. OK, maybe him. That guy. The dishonorable senator from Vermont. Take him out and shoot him, fine by me. Kidding! Kidding! Just busting your balls, Bernie. You’re no traitor, I can tell. Hey, the look on that face? That’s not treason. It’s hemorrhoids! I kid, I kid. Wow, is this a beautiful audience or what? With the exception of Bernie, it goes without saying. Hey, where you people from? America, what the heck was I thinking? You people wouldn’t be here, otherwise. Seriously, any Mexicans here? Raise your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment