Monday, September 23, 2019

Frankenstein Rhapsody











x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
(to the tune of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody")

Is this real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in landslide,
No escape from reality.

Me open eyes,
Look up to skies and see,
Me just poor Monster, me need no sympathy,
Because me easy come, easy go,
Little high, little low,
Any way wind blow, it not really matter to me, to me.

Doctor, me just kill girl,
Me drop her in well,
Not on purpose, but she fell.
Doctor, life had just begun,
But now peasants are chasing me away.

Doctor, ooh,
Didn't mean to kill your wife,
If me not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matter.

Too late, my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine,
Bolts aching all the time.
Goodbye, stupid peasants, me got to go,
Gotta leave you all behind and face truth.

Doctor, ooh (any way wind blow),
Me not want die,
Me sometimes wish me not wake up on slab.

I see a bigass Monster on the fritz,
Frankenstein’s creation, putting on the Ritz. 
Thunderbolt and lightning,
Very, very frightening me.
(Polidori) Polidori.
(Polidori) Polidori,
Me so sorry.
Magnifico-o-o-o-o.

Me just a Monster, nobody love me.
He’s just a Monster from a laboratory,
Let’s hunt him down, make him feel sorry.

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)
Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)
Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Never let you go (Never, never, never, never let me go)
Oh oh oh oh
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh, Igor, oh Igor (Tell Doctor, let me go.)
Mary Shelley has devil put aside for me, for me, for me.

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can leave me to die out on ice?
Oh, Doctor, can’t do this to me, Doctor,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here.

(Ooooh, ooh yeah, ooh yeah)

Nothing really matter,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matter,
Cause there going to be a sequel
For me.

Any way wind blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment