Monday, December 10, 2018

Disney on Ice Part Deux


EXT, FROZEN POND -- DAY

Donald Duck looks down at the bloodied corpse of Walt Disney on the ice. Which resembles a Jackson Pollock painting.

Mickey and Goofy walk up to him.

Mickey: Ha-ha. What’d you do, Donald?

Donald: (looking at the blood on his white-gloved hands) I’ve … I’ve killed my creator. It was an accident, honest!

Mickey: Could happen to anybody, ha-ha. Why …

Donald: Because he made me so f**king angry, that’s why! He kept pushing me. Always pushing! “Donald’s the epitome of everyone I hate.” S**t like that. I told him to back off. “Please back off, Mr. Disney.” I told him … I warned him … He wouldn’t listen! He just kept pushing! (screaming at Walt Disney’s corpse) You happy now, a**hole? You happy?

Goofy: He don’t look happy.

Donald: (collapsing in a heap of despair) Oh no. Oh woe is me! What do I do?

Goofy: Gorsh. You better do that right thing, Donald.

Mickey: Yeah. Let’s put this Nazi-f**ker on ice before anybody gets wise.

Goofy: That’s not what I …

Donald: (blushing shyly) Well … gee fellas. I did bring my ice pick.

Mickey: Good thinking, Donald! That’s planning ahead! 

Donald: It wasn’t premeditated. It wasn’t!

Mickey: No … of course not. Ha-ha. Let’s get going!

Goofy bends over the frozen pond and vomits.

No comments:

Post a Comment